this is the steps on how to Add hibernate to the Start Menu in Windows 10.
step steps on how to deal with How to Disable Hibernate Windows 10
Windows 10 is equipped with a Quick Startup feature that turns off your hybrid PC by exiting your user account and then hibernating your PC when you click Shut Down. Because a fast startup is basically logoff + hibernation, the usual Hibernate option that turns off PC without logout is hidden and deactivated by default.
By using the Hibernate option on the Start menu on Windows 10, you can easily use hibernation instead of turning it off and your PC will still be turned off. The hibernation mode in Windows is very useful and saves time because you don’t need to close the document and open the application before turning off the system. You can continue your work the next time you stop.
follow the steps about How to Add Hibernate to the Start Menu in Windows 10 below
- Click Cortana and look for “control panel“.
- Navigate the Control Panel to Hardware and Sound> Power Options.
- Then click “Choose what power button to do” on the prompt that appears. Read Also: How to Disable Hibernate in Windows 10
- Click the Change Settings link that is currently unavailable.
- The Shutdown or shutdown option on your device will become editable. Check the option called Hibernate or Show in Power menu.
- Click Save changes.
- To check the hibernate settings are complete, click the windows logo and click power on your device. See the picture above. Read Also: Clear Clipboard in Windows 10
Hopefully, the method above can help you add Hibernate to the Start Menu in Windows 10 but if you still have questions, you can write in the comments section. Thank you