Brightness control not working in windows 10. My brightness does not work after updating Windows 8. to Windows 10. If you have the same problem with me, then here I find a solution that works for everyone. I have overcome brightness that does not work on Windows 8 too. After updating to Windows 8 to Windows 10, my brightness is gone and I can’t adjust it and my eyes can become sick. So I tried to solve this problem and after working hours, I finally solved the problem. So follow the simple steps to complete brightness control that doesn’t work on Windows 10.
How to Fix Brightness Control Windows 10 Not Working after upgrade to Windows 10
- Use the Win and X key combos and in the origin bar, click Device Manager on the keyboard of your device.
- Take a quick look at the Device Manager structure and go to the Display adapter to spread it.
- Then right-click on the existing driver and then Update Driver Software from the contextual menu.
- In the interface that appears during the process, select Automatic search for updated driver software.
- The OS will now use the internet and therefore, will Download important drivers for the machine.
- Here also tap on the Win collection and X and from the lowered bar, then grab the Device Manager.
- Enter the Display adapter details and make a right-click on the driver then advance in front of the Driver Software Update.
- This time, from the following interface, select Explore my computer for driver software.
- Then continue by selecting Let me choose from the list of drivers on the computer.
- In the resulting area, see below Display compatible hardware and select the Microsoft Basic Display Adapter and then click Next.
- Immediately Windows will install the required drivers and the world of your brightness will roll as usual and of course, your eyes will not hurt anymore. See Also:
- How to Fix Sound not working windows 10
- How to Fix Headphones not Working on Windows 10
- Touch Screen not Working in Windows 10
Causes of Brightness Issues Windows 10
- It was found that if the Team Viewer operates on your machine, it installs the PnP-Monitor driver (Standard) which ultimately damages the condition of your device
- AMD drivers installed on the machine may not be suitable for Windows 10.
If AMD drivers are successfully installed, they immediately turn off the Generic PnP Monito
- which produces problems for your eyes by not allowing you to adjust the screen brightness.
When increased brightness is complete, system drivers are erased and thus difficulties aris
- in finding graphics hardware in a new OS that promises to lead to Control of Brightness Windows 10 Does Not Work.
This article is about How to Fix brightness control not working in windows 10. If you experience difficulties, please write in the comments column. Hopefully this article can help you