The Microsoft Edge browser on Windows 10 is supported by Bing as a search engine. If you want to change the default search engine in Microsoft edge. Then follow the simple method below.
You can easily create a Google default search engine. Not only Google search engines, you can make any search engine on the internet like Bing, Yahoo, etc. As a search engine and your default homepage by following the simple steps that are exactly the same as given in this article.
The Windows Edge browser gives you the flexibility to modify the Microsoft Edge start page “Where To Next?” Which is the address bar and default search engine. No need for long, let’s see below:
Recommended: View or Delete Browsing History in Microsoft Edge
Change the Default Search Engine on Microsoft Edge
To change the default search engine in the Microsoft Edge browser, please follow the steps we provide below:
- First in the upper right corner of the Microsoft Edge browser, click “Three Dots”. A mini window will appear below it. Then click on “Settings” at the bottom of the window on your device.
- Now you will see in your desktop “Open With”. Make sure “Open With” must be set to “Start Page” as shown in the image that we have given below.
- After this scroll down. When you continue to scroll down you will see the option “View Advanced Settings”. Here you can just click as shown in the image below:
- Next “See Advanced Settings” You will see a large selection of options but you must select the “Change” button under “Search in the address bar with” as shown below.
- On the device screen, you will see a list of search engines and websites. If the search engine you want is already listed here, then you can click it and then click “Set As Default” to change the default search engine in Microsoft edge on your device.
Do a search from the address bar or from the new tab page. You can now type your request in the browser’s address bar on Windows 10 and press enter.
This will automatically search for your questions in the new default Google search engine.
Do you want to quickly find your request in the Microsoft edge browser on Windows 10 with the “Shortcut” button?
If yes then just press Ctrl + T to open a new tab page or Ctrl + L to focus on the current page and try your search, and finish.
Hopefully the article above can help you overcome the change the default search engine in Microsoft edge. If there are questions please fill in the comments column that we have provided.