Download ICloud for Windows 10 is now available for those of you who want to get intensive storage. This is cloud storage and cloud computing services and this program gives you access to your online cloud account. iCloud is a product developed by Apple Inc. the benefits of iCloud that you need to know such as storing letters, documents, contacts, calendars including data and memory of your gadget. Every software file that you reject to save on your PC, it’s better to move now to a high-level online storage application like i-cloud and Google drivers.
The iCloud specification can be found on the official website, we recommend reading about iCloud and how to operate it. For security reasons, the user must have one ID on the mobile. By using this application, you can find the benefits of Photo Sharing, sharing videos, and other valuable documents. Users can also use the wireless backup on iOS devices. In addition, users can cancel lost or deleted files and documents.
To protect your data from viruses or malware, iCloud can be the best option to add. This largest online driver company provides unlimited storage space for iOS or Windows operating systems. There is no better option for running this application on your PC. To keep data safe and not afraid of storing unreadable drivers. Now you can use it on your Mac and Windows system. See below about steps to download and install iCloud for Windows 10.
Recommended: Remember Passwords in Microsoft Edge
Download iCloud for Windows 10.
Below are the steps you need to follow to download and install on your windows.
- First, open the browser on your Windows 10 PC.
- Then, open the website https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT204283
- After that, you will see the download button on the website.
- Then click and another window appears.
- Click save/start download to save the file (exe) to download iCloud for Windows 10.
- After that, you have to choose the type of windows you have: Windows XP, Windows7, Windows 8, and Windows10. Choose what you need and click.
- Save the iCloud (exe) file on your Windows PC.
- Now it’s time to install it, see below about how to install it.
Install iCloud for Windows 10.
follow the steps I gave about how to install iCloud for Windows 10.
- Open the iCloud.exe file. which has been downloaded in the steps above.
- Accept the terms and press install.
- A new window appears and clicks.
- Wait for the installation process until the finished button appears and click.
- Then after installation. You are asked to restart your PC.
- You will be directed to the iCloud login page. Add your username or Apple ID and your password.
- After that. You need to verify your identity by sending a code to your telephone number via SMS.
- Then, you are allowed to have iCloud with the main window.
- The last is to synchronize iCloud Data. It’s easy to synchronize ID on a PC.
Hopefully the article above can help you about download iCloud for Windows 10, and how to install it.