Are you an Xbox user and face the How Fix Problems Signing in to the Xbox App in Windows 10? Do you want to fix the problem when you sign in to the Xbox Application? we will provide simple steps to resolve this problem in order to enter the Xbox application quickly and easily. But if you are new to Microsoft Xbox, or if you have multiple Microsoft accounts, we have designed a useful and easy experience for you. The Xbox Windows 10 application has been paired into the Start menu on the Windows 10 operating system.
To start the login process, select the Xbox application for the first time. Then the application will open, and you will see a smaller box open the application with several avatars. So, How to Fix Problems Signing in to the Xbox App? Let’s start. Follow the steps below:
- Connect your Windows 10 to the internet.
- On your Windows PC, go to Start> Settings> Time & language. And under Date and time, make sure the Set time setting is automatically turned on.
- Then go to Start> Settings> Account and find the Microsoft account that you used to enter the Xbox application, and choose to delete it.
- Return to the Xbox application and log in with the Microsoft account that you just deleted.
See Also: Get Help with Notepad in Windows 10
Fix Problems Enter the Xbox Application Error Code 0x800488AB on Windows 10
- The first to click enter with a different Microsoft account on the Xbox Application.
- Then don’t click on your own Microsoft Account.
- And finally Click the option for a new Microsoft Account. If this method doesn’t work try to follow the next method below.
Fix Problems Entering Xbox Application: Error 0x409
We recommend that you follow these steps and try running the Windows Store Application troubleshooter:
- First press the Windows key + X on the keyboard of your device.
- Then click on the Control panel.
- Type “Troubleshooting” without the quotes in the Control Panel search box on your Windows
- Click Troubleshooting and click View all.
- And finally click the Windows Store Application Troubleshooter and follow the instructions on the screen.
See Also Read: Printer Problems After Upgrade Windows 10
Hopefully the method above can help you resolve fix problems signing in to the xbox app in Windows 10. If you have questions fill in the comments column that we have provided