We will see How to Fix SD Card Not Detected in Windows 10. I recently bought an SD card from the store and it did not appear then I returned this card to the SD card to the store because it didn’t work on my Windows PC then I brought the SD card from the store others but others don’t work either.
I started looking for a solution for my SD card that didn’t work on my Windows 10 PC. But before you begin any steps, you must make sure to check the SD Card reader in another USB Port or another PC if you still can’t try it with the simple method below:
Change the SD Card drive letter
- On the Keyboard Press Windows Key + R then type diskmgmt.msc and press Enter.
- Now right-click your mouse on the SD card and select Change Drive Letter and Paths.
- Then in the next window click the Change button.
- From the drop-down select any alphabet except the current one and click OK.
- This alphabet will be the new drive letter for the SD Card, and finished. If this method doesn’t.work you can try the next method below:
Run Hardware and Device Troubleshooter
- On your keyboard Press Windows Key + I to open Settings then click the Update & Security icon.
- On the menu on the left side of your desktop make sure to select Troubleshoot.
- Now under the section on your desktop “Find and fix other problems” then click “Hardware and Devices“
- Next, click Run the problem solver and follow the instructions on the screen to fix SD Card Not Detected in Windows 10. And it’s done.
I hope the method above can help you solve the problem about How to Fix SD Card Not Detected in Windows 10. If you have questions, please fill in the comments column that we provide. Thank you