File Explorer is one of the most important utilities of Windows 10. In newer Windows, File Explorer is also enhanced. Become more complete than before, especially with new and extraordinary features. However, because the application becomes much more productive, it also becomes a bit complicated for some users. Because of this, people began to seek help. They try to Get Help with File Explorer in Windows 10. In this post, I will discuss all the areas where people try to get help with File Explorer. After going through this post, you will learn all the easy ways to use File Explorer in the method method below.
File Explorer 10 New Features
The new File Explorer brings several new features that are very cool and interesting and we really think that you should know about that. So what is presented below are some cool features of File Explorer:
- Tab Share: Comes in the upper left corner of file explorer, this allows you to share files and folders in a snap click. All you need to do is select the file and click on the tab. You can also convert files to zip files and burn them on disk.
- One Drive: Now you can save your files directly on the drive and at the same time you can synchronize them with the system.
- Home tab: Press your Win + E, will reach the home tab where you will find all important operations such as copying, deleting, etc.
- Quick Access: This allows you to access the latest folders and files that you visit frequently.
OneDrive in File Explorer
OneDrive is an online storage or free cloud server where you can save your files through File Explorer, first you must have a Microsoft account to use this service. You can see OneDrive in the left pane of File Explorer. To save your file to OneDrive, just drag and drop your file from the right side to the folder under OneDrive in the left panel. Read Also: How to Fix Brightness Control not Working in Windows 10
You can do general operations such as copying, moving, deleting, and renaming as usual. There are a number of keyboard shortcuts that can help you operate File Explorer and might make you look like an IT person, because you don’t need a mouse anymore.
Quick Access Customization in File Explorer
When you launch file explorer, the window that appears will display Quick Access by default. Quick Access contains several folders that you often open or use so you no longer need to search for folders that are too deep or old, needing a few steps to find it. On the left side of Quick Access is a kind of bookmark of what is displayed on the right side, of course you can change by adding or changing folders to be displayed in Quick Access.
Delete selected folders from Quick Access
If you accidentally place any folder into Quick Access or the selected folder is not used anymore, you can delete it via Quick Access by following the simple method below:
- Select the folder that you want to delete from Quick Access.
- Then select “Unpin from Quick Access” from the drop down menu on your device.
Now you will see the selected and missing folder and no longer appear on the Quick Access bar, and complete. Read Also: Fix Connections to Bluetooth Audio Devices and Wireless Displays in Windows 10
This article is about How to Fix Get Help with File Explorer in Windows 10. If you experience difficulties, please write in the comments column. Hopefully this article can help you