How to get help with printer in Windows 10. Usually this problem is a common problem for beginners and new users of Windows 10. Usually installing a printer takes about 10 minutes, after that you can directly use your printer. Here’s how to install a printer without having to use a driver in Windows 10. The most common way to connect a printer to a PC / Laptop is to use a USB cable, you can also install a printer without connecting via USB or wireless using a network. Below is a simple method that you can follow.
• Connect the printer to your computer using a USB cable and turn on your printer.
• Then open “Application settings” then click “Start“.
• Then click “Device” on the menu that comes out.
• The last one Click “Add Printer for Scanner” on your device’s Desktop.
If Windows detects your printer strongly, Click the name of the printer and follow the instructions to complete it. And done.
- Press the Windows key + I> Device on your keyboard.
- Then click Printers & scanners> Related settings> Print server properties.
- Last one Scroll down the Devices list to see if your printer’s name and icon appear in the Not specified section.
OK, after you know whether your printer is not specified in your windows? Come on, follow these steps to try and fix your printer problem.
Remove and Reinstall the Printer
Remove your printer
- On the keyboard Press the Windows key + I> Device> Printer and Scanner.
- Under Printers & scanners, search for printers> select printer> then select Remove device.
Reinstall your printer
- On the Keyboard Press the Windows key + I> Device> Printer and Scanner.
- Select Add printer or scanner. Wait until you find the nearest printer, choose the one you want, then select Add device. And done.
Run the Printer Troubleshooter
- Press the Windows key + I> Update & Security.
- Click Troubleshooting> Printer> Run the troubleshooter.
- Wait to detect the problem.
Note: If your printer stops working and you mean you have not updated or updated Windows. Read Also: Get Help with File Explorer in Windows 10
This article is about How to Fix Get help with printer in windows 10? If you experience difficulties, please write in the comments column. Hopefully this article can help you.