After you Download google home app for windows 10, you can manage and control Chromecast, Google Home, and other Assistant speakers on your PC / Computer.
Google Home App for Windows 10 Features
- Get the most out of your device with the latest features, tips and offers.
- You can browse one place to browse and play available music, TV shows, and movies from services you like.
- You can control everything like Pause, play or change your video or audio streaming volume.
Home Settings and Google Speakers
- Control settings such as your default music provider or your location, and link compatible devices such as smart lights and thermostats.
- Create speaker groups with compatible devices and enjoy music playback in your home.
- Chromecast settings
Customize your TV screen with a beautiful image. Control settings like the name of your device, and find applications, offers and content.
Note: some features may not be available on all web sites.
How to Download, Install and Prepare a Google Home Application for Windows 10?
The Google Home App is actually available for Android / iOS / Windows Phone etc. But don’t worry, I will show you how to download, install & set up the Google Home application on Windows 10 or your PC.
First, you must have and need an Android Emulator, what’s wrong? Android Emulator is an App Player that allows you to run mobile applications quickly and full screen on your Windows and Mac. With this application you can get thousands of the best Android applications and games to play on PC.
Many Android Emulators that you can run on PC / Windows like BlueStacks, Nox, MEmu, Genymotion etc. But now we will give an example using the BlueStacks Android Emulator.
- Download BlueStacks.
- When finished, install it on your PC / Windows.
- Open BlueStacks.
- Open the Google Play Store.
- Enter with your account / register.
- Search the Google Home Application then install the application.
- Open the Google Home Application on BlueStacks.
- Enjoy with Google Home!
If you have a problem about Google Home App for Windows 10, fill in the comments column that we have provided