Do you want to save your password, theme, in the same browser settings on your Windows 8 and Windows 10 devices, and the first question you might have is “How Do I Sync My Settings In Windows 10?”
You don’t worry, Microsoft is introducing Windows synchronization settings on Windows 10, these settings are more mature and available in a more consolidated format. Here we will discuss, how to set up synchronization on Windows 10 which will help you to operate some of your Windows devices. Now most Windows 7 & Windows 8 users upgrade to Windows 10, so you should know some useful options available on Windows 10. Let’s look at the simple method we provide below.
How Do I Sync My Settings on Windows 10?
On Windows 10, the synchronization settings are located in the Account settings option and are listed as “Sync your settings”. Under this setting, you will get several simple ON / OFF switches, which are much easier to manage by the average novice user. Then you don’t worry. Then go to the Start button> Settings> Account> Sync your settings.
Using a Microsoft Account
Follow the steps below to allow synchronization of settings on Windows 7, 8 and 10.
- The first one Click on the Start button. Then click the Settings icon.
- Then Tap the Account option. Now click Sign in with a Microsoft account.
- Enter your account details. And click on Sync settings.
- Try turning on the switch that you will find next to Synchronization Settings.
- The last time you have finished. You will see many other settings that you can turn off if you do not want to synchronize certain things. If you haven’t succeeded, you can try the next method below.
Recommendes article: Get Help with File Explorer in Windows 10
Sign in with another Microsoft account
- First of all Create a new Microsoft account.
- After you make it then go to settings and account options.
- Then you will see the Add Microsoft Account option. Go there.
- Enter all the details and login information for the new account that you just created. Now follow the instructions on the screen.
- After you log in to a Microsoft account, then make sure to check whether you can synchronize your settings now or not. And done
Sometimes the antivirus installed on your PC also doesn’t allow you to synchronize settings in Windows 10. Therefore disabling the Antivirus type of software can help you solve problems.
So here are some methods that you can try and then start Sync Settings in the Windows 10 feature. Try it and you will be able to use the Windows 10 features better.
Hopefully your problem about the How Do I Sync My Settings In Windows 10 can be resolved. If you have questions, please fill in the comments column that we have provided.