How to change Keyboard Layout in Windows 10 and how to change the layout of keyboard shortcuts Windows 10 are some of the most searched terms on the internet, and that is our main reason for issuing guidelines for adjusting the settings for this Microsoft Windows 10 keyboard.
We will provide the simplest method of How to change Keyboard Layout in Windows 10, so are you ready to know how to change keyboard settings in Windows 10? This is what must be done to change the keyboard settings of Windows 10:
Steps to add keyboard layout on your Windows 10 system
In most cases, use the default keyboard layout in Windows 10 because it can easily correct the wrong keyboard settings. So to change the keyboard layout in Windows 10 you need to add more than one language package, here are the steps you can follow:
- On the Desktop Click on the Start Menu from the bottom left corner.
- There you can see ‘Settings‘, then click.
- Then click the option select “Time & language” in the Settings that appears on your desktop.
- In the left menu on Desktop, select “Region & language“.
- Under language settings, you need to click the Add Language button.
- You can search for the language you want to use in the search box. You need to make sure that you type the language in the search box and choose the language you want to install on your Windows device. See Also: How to Backup and Restore Device Drivers Windows 10
- Select the language and click “Next“.
- You will get additional features to install such as Speech & Handwriting. Click on the Install option.
- Now select the desired language then click the “Options” button.
- Then, click the “Add a keyboard” option.
- Finally, you have to choose the keyboard you want to add. And done.
I hope the method above can help you solve the problem about How to change Keyboard Layout in Windows 10. If you have questions please fill in the comments column that we provide.