we will here provide the steps on How to Change Ringtone in Windows 10 Mobile?
Want to know How to Change Ringtones on Windows 10 Mobile? You land in the right place. There is no happiness like listening to your favorite music as a ringtone before attending to any call. Then why refrain from setting a favorite ringtone on your Windows 10 Mobile?
Ringtones are very important to notify smartphone users about notifications or incoming calls. Without Ringtones, you can’t imagine the existence of a cellphone.
And But Windows 8 and 10 Smartphone users often face this problem. This is very painful if you cannot set your favorite music track as your smartphone ringtone. Windows Phone users know the pain.
How to Change Ringtones on Windows 10 Mobile:
- then tap the “Ringtones and Sounds” option. This option is to modify and manage the appearance and sound of your smartphone. Read also: Get help with Notepad on Windows 10
- Now Tap Here:
- After tapping, you will see all the original ringtones on your smartphone. Tap one of the registered Ringtones that you like and you’re done! You have successfully changed the Ringtones for your Windows 10 Mobile. Scroll to the tab to see special ringtones.
- Now Choose the ringtone you like.
How to set ringtones on Windows 10 mobile
Read the full method below to change and set ringtones on Windows 10 mobile, in this article there are 2 tips for changing ringtones on your Windows 10 mobile
Change Ringtones Using the Application Ringtone Maker.
Ringtones maker is one of the most effective ringtone applications for Windows Phone. it will help you cut any part of any song that can be obtained in your cellphone’s music library, so you will make it a ringtone. If you don’t have a Ringtone maker installed on your Windows phone then just visit Windows Phone Store and download it.
1. The Ringtone Maker application can help you throughout this case.
2. Now swipe to the beginning to cut the song into a ringtone.
3. When done, click save. There he is!
4. Open the Ringtone Maker Application and select your favorite song. Read also: Windows 10 Disk Management Tool
5. Now slide the initial tips to cut the song to be placed as a ringtone.
6. When done, click save. There he is!
You can use each way to change ringtones on Windows 8.1 Mobile.