Microsoft Hyper-V Virtualization allows you to create a new virtual machine on a Windows 64bit operating system. The Code name is “Viridian” and was previously known as Windows Server Virtualization.
This basically provides the services and management tools used to create and run virtual machines and their resources. We will provide a simple method of how to enable virtualization in windows 10 , by applying the steps as described below.
Steps enable virtualization in windows 10
Below is the method for how to enable Windows 10 virtualization. We can easily activate Hyper-V on Windows 10.
- Open the Control Panel on the search on your desktop and click Control Panel.
- In the Control Panel Click on the Programs and Features menu.
- Then select the option Turn on or turn off Windows features on the control panel menu
- Look for Hyper-V and check all the boxes, as in the screenshot below. Wait for the installation to complete then reboot on your device and wait.
- Then open Hyper-V Manager to check whether the installation was successful.
- And done.
Hopefully the method above can help you overcome the problem about how to enable virtualization in Windows 10. If you have a problem, please fill in the comment comic that we provide, thank you.