You need to know Microsoft Windows 10 hides certain files from reading after you explore them on your disk drive to protects vital files will delete so the system isn’t broken. thus a way How to Show Hidden Files and Folders in Windows 10? Follow these steps to indicate hidden files below in three ways. See Also: How to Fix Switch Users on Windows 10
Show Hidden Files and Folders on Windows 10 Devices From File explorer
- Click the “Start” button, then select “File Explorer” on the desktop of your device2.
- select the “View” tab.
- Check the “Hidden things” checkbox to look at hidden items.
Show Hidden Files and Folders in Windows ten From control board
- Right-click the “Start” button on your Desktop then select “Control Panel“.
- Then click “Appearance and Personalization“, then select “Soul File Options” in the selection that comes out.
- The last one Click the “View” tab.
- Scroll down a touch and alter the “Hidden files and folders” setting to “Show hidden files, folders, and drives“. Optionally, you will want to uncheck the “Hide protected OS files” box similarly.
Show Hidden Files and Folders in Windows 10 Via written account
- Hold the Windows Key and press “R” to remark the Run panel.
- sort “regedit“, then press “Enter“.
- Navigate to the subsequent location:
- Set the worth for “Hidden” to “1” to indicate hidden files, folders, and drives. Set the worth to “2” to not show hidden files, folders, and drives.Set the worth for “ShowSuperHidden” to “1” to indicate protected OS files.
- Set the worth to “2” to not show protected OS files.
Hopefully your problem about How to Show Hidden Files and Folders in Windows 10 can be resolved. If you have questions, please fill in the comments column that we provide