Alarm is the perfect ally to wake us up and remind us to work. This is also the reason why most people hate alarms. With a newer version of Windows, you can use an alarm on Windows 10. Yes, you read it correctly. You can now set and use an alarm on your Windows computer. Now there is no alarm clock damaged due to frustration waking up. In this post, I will guide you by using the alarm on a Windows 10 computer. Let’s continue with all the necessary information related to how to use alarms in windows 10.
How do you use the Alarm on Windows 10?
I will guide you to use the alarm in Window 10, let’s focus on the Alarm tab first and learn how to set and use an alarm on a Windows 10 computer. Here is a simple method for setting and using alarms. You just follow the steps correctly.
Steps to Set Alarms in Windows 10
- First, open the Alarm application with the method I said above (if you haven’t opened it). Another alternative way to open the Alarm and Clock application is to type “alarm” into the search box in the Start menu, and then click the “Alarm & Clock” result.
- Now under the Alarm tab, you can turn the alarm on and off by clicking on the button on the right.
- To create a new alarm, just click the add (+) button in the lower right corner.
- Then use the scroll wheel to set the alarm time. Now configure additional settings, namely, the alarm name, whether the alarm repeats (on what day), the sound to use, and how long the snooze button gives you. Finally you are done, and just click the “Save” button.
- After that, your new alarm is activated automatically and will appear in the list of existing alarms. And you can turn the alarm on and off like any other alarm. Also Check: How to Disable Microphone Windows 10
- After the alarm sounds, you will receive a notification above the Windows system tray. Then you can click the “Dismiss” button to stop the timer sound or on the “Snooze” button to delay the clock for a predetermined time. Also, you can even use the drop-down menu to adjust the amount of delay you have used.
- If you want to delete the alarm, just click the “Select Alarm” button in the bottom right of the “Alarm & Clock” window.
- Then select the alarm you want to delete, and then click the “Delete” button.
- This is the easiest and shortest guide to using an alarm on a Windows 10 computer. Hopefully your problem is resolved.
I hope the tutorial above can help you solve problems about How to Use Alarm in Windows 10. If you have questions please ask in the comments column.