MSVCP140.dll is Missing in Windows 10, msvcp140.dll is loading, msvcp140.dll is corrupted, msvcp140.dll not found, msvcp140.dll cannot be found, msvcp140.dll Access Violation You will be notified via an error message pop-up that will give know what you are doing wrong. dll error you have. msvcp140.dll can work for applications or games on Windows / PC to work properly.
So this is because the MSVCP140.dll that is needed by the game on your computer is lost. This error is new because the application was created using Visual Studio 2015. If you get this problem, follow the Simple Way to Fix MSVCP140.dll Missing in Windows 10 below. Learn More:
- How to Get Help with Printer in Windows 10
- How to Fix Brightness Control not Working in Windows 10
- Fix Connections to Bluetooth Audio Devices and Wireless Displays in Windows 10
Reinstall the Microsoft Visual C ++ Redistributable package
This is the easiest troubleshooting solution to do when dealing with msvcp140.dll missing errors. The MSVCP140.dll file has been corrupted, just download and reinstall the Microsoft Visual C ++ Redistributable package. In this way, you can quickly resolve the problem “msvcp140.dll is missing”.
- Visit the official Microsoft website to download the latest Microsoft Visual C ++ Package. Choose your language, and of course you must have a Microsoft account then click Download.
- Then select the appropriate file for your version of Windows then click download.
- After the file has finished downloading, double-click it, and follow the instructions to install it.
- Restart your computer and then try running the program that gives you an error.
Reinstall the program
As an error message shows, try reinstalling the program on your computer and it might fix the “MSVCP140.dll missing” problem. To do this, follow the steps below:
- Launch Your Installation Eraser. Then download and install your Installation Eraser! 7.5 on your computer.
- Select the program that gives you an error (in my case it’s a Dolphin emulator) and click Uninstall.
- Then restart your computer.
- And the last Reinstall the program, and then run the program. If this method doesn’t work, try the next method below.
Run the System File Checker and DISM
- On Your Keyboard Press Windows Key + X then click on Command Prompt (Admin).
- Now type the following in cmd and press enter: Sfc / scannow.
- Wait for the above process to complete and restart your PC immediately.
- Again open cmd and type the following command and press enter after each:
Dism / On-line / Cleanup-Image / CheckHealth
Dism / On-line / Cleanup-Image / ScanHealth
Dism / On-line / Cleanup-Image / RestoreHealth
- And the DISM command will exit waiting to run and wait until it’s finished. And your problem hopefully can be finished using the method method.Reboot your PC to save changes and see should you’re capable of Fix MSVCP140.dll is Missing in Windows 10.
This article is about How to Fix MSVCP140.dll is Missing in Windows 10? If you experience difficulties, please write in the comments column. Hopefully this article can help you.