The Recycle Bin in Windows 10 is certainly very useful for removing excessive trash on your device, but after updating Windows 10 you cannot find it. So if you don’t know the location where the Recycle Bin icon is Windows 10? Don’t panic, you can open it after you know the location by following the steps below along with the trick.
Automatically delete old files from Recycle Bin windows 10
This Recycle Bin Tip and Trick allows you to automatically delete your old files and save more space on your device’s disk. So, don’t worry about the red color on your device’s disk bar. Below is a way to do it.
- First step: Navigate to Settings> System> Storage application.
- Second Step: Under the Sense Storage section on your device’s desktop, activate the Sense Storage option. Then, click
- Change how to clear the link space automatically.
- Final Step: In the Temporary Files section, activate the Delete temporary files option in applications that you don’t use and then select 1 day, 14 days, 30 days, or 60 days, you just select it.
Change the size of the Trash
If your PC drive runs almost full storage, reduce or allocate wasted files to the Recycle Bin on your Windows. Follow the steps below to do this:
- First step: On your device Right-click on the recycling icon and select properties.
- Next step: In the Settings section for the selected location, select the custom size option, then type a special value in MB.
- Final Step: Click the Apply button to save the new size of the Recycle Bin on your Windows Device and finish.
How to Add a Recycle Bin in Windows 10
- Press the Windows key + I on the keyboard of your device to open Settings.
- Then click Personalization.
- Click Theme> Desktop icon settings.
- Check the Recycle Bin> OK.
After that, you can find the Recycle Bin icon Windows 10 on your desktop to open it. And this method can also add the Control Panel icon on your desktop. See Also Fix Problems Signing in to the Xbox App in Windows 10