we will provide a simple step or method for Touch Screen not Working in Windows 10
The Touch Screen does not work on Windows 10, Tablets and other enhancements in Windows 10. For example, After installing Windows 10 the touch screen on Acer no longer works, but works fine on Windows 8. If you have just updated your computer to Windows 10 and have noticed that the touch screen no longer functions, so how can it turn it back on. here we will provide a method for dealing with touch screens that do not work on Windows 10.
Restart Windows 10
rebooting the system fixes many problems. therefore, when Windows is booting, it does not need to worry about locked files. In addition, Windows 10 scans and configures all hardware devices so that the device functions properly. especially this is true if Windows only updates itself or the driver.
To restart Windows 10, press Win + X to open the Power User menu and then select “Shutdown or out then click Restart“. After restarting, try using the touch screen and see if it has been fixed. See Also:
- How to Change Power and Sleep Settings on Windows 10
- why isn’t cortana available on my windows 10
- How to Change Troubleshooting Cortana Problems or Start Menu
Deactivate and Activate the Touch Screen Driver
Often, when you encounter a problem with a hardware device, you can try unplugging and reinstalling it. However, because the touch screen is not easily revoked, you can deactivate and activate the touch screen. In general, this fixes the touch screen that doesn’t work on Windows 10.
- First, open the start menu, search for “Device Manager” and then click Open.
- In the device manager, expand the tree “Human Interface Devices“, find your touch screen driver, right-click on the option that appears and selects the “Disable” option.
- You might see a warning message, click the “Yes” or “Continue” button to move forward.
- After disabling the touch screen device, right-click on the drive again and select the “Enable” option.
- After activating the touch screen driver, reboot Windows 10 and see what the touch screen works or not.
by running Hardware and Device troubleshooter
- Press Windows Key + R, type Control Panel on your device
- Type troubleshooting in the search bar, then click Troubleshooting.
- Click Hardware and Sound, and click Hardware and Devices. Follow the steps from the wizard to run the problem solver.
by updating the touch screen driver and checking the resolution
- Press the Windows key and X on your device desktop and click Device Manager.
- Expand Human Interface Devices.
- Find the touch screen driver.
- Right-click on the drive icon and click Update Driver Software.
- Click Search automatically for updated driver software.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to update the touch panel driver. And done.
This article is about how Touch Screen not Working in Windows 10?. This method is indeed rather complicated. If you experience difficulties, please write in the comments column. Hopefully this article can help you.