How to change Video & Sound Playback Settings in Windows 10 using a simple method. Some applications using the video platform on Windows 10 include the Universal Windows Platform (UWP) application that comes with Windows 10, such as Microsoft Edge, Photos, and Film & TV, and many third-party video applications that you can get from Windows Store (for example, Hulu , Netflix, and Vudu). And for this application, you can control video playback using the video playback settings on your Windows 10. Follow the simple steps below so you can overcome the Video Playback Settings in Windows 10.
How to Change Video Playback Settings on Windows 10
- First press the Windows key + I on your keyboard to open the settings.
- Then click Application.
- Click on Video playback.
- Follow the settings as shown below. You can also follow the next method below
- First press the Windows key + X> Device Manager.
- Then expand Voice, Video and game controllers.
- Right-click then click Update Software.
- Then restart your Windows computer and check it.
We recommend that you update the screen adapter driver from Device Manager and check if it works, see the steps below
- First right-click on the Start button and click on Device Manager.
- Then select the Graph driver from the list by expanding the Display Adapter.
- Right-click on the Graph driver and click on Software Driver Update.
Hopefully the method above can help you overcome Change Video Playback Settings in Windows 10. If you have questions, fill in the comments column that we have provided.