We will give you the method why isn’t cortana available on my windows 10 pc?
CORTANA is the main ingredient and also a personal assistant developed by Microsoft for Windows 10 and Windows 8, suitable for workstations and cellphones to do silly things. CORTANA ensures all things that are needed by users such as schedules, interests, people and reminders and so on. Ask CORTANA whatever the user wants such as chat, making appointments, sending emails, opening applications, etc.
Setting up Cortana for Windows 10 PC
Cortana is available in this country for these languages:
- Australia: English
- Brazil: Portuguese
- Canada: English / French
- China: China (Simplified)
- France: France
- India: English
- Italy: Italy
- Japan: Japan
- Mexico: Spain
- Spain: Spain
- United Kingdom: English
- United States: English
Note: If you change your country, you will not be able to shop at the Microsoft Store or use items that you have purchased, such as membership and subscriptions, video games, movies, and TV.
Region & Language in Cortana: To do work, the process of introducing about CORTANA is typical. First, users need to make sure about their workstation language. For this,
- click on START Menu> SETTINGS> TIME and LANGUAGE> REGION & LANGUAGE and Set COUNTRY or REGION to the UNITED KINGDOM.
- After selecting REGION, click on the LANGUAGE option, and Download the language package called English (English) for CORTANA in the UK. Read also: Change Ringtone in Windows 10 Mobile?
- There is a box indicated by the download option. Click the Download button and Windows will install the language package on your workstation. When finished, repeat the whole process with the SPEECH download option.
SPEECH SETTINGS on Cortana: After installing the LANGUAGE package and SPEECH settings, select the NEW LANGUAGE that will be used at CORTANA. Select the TIME & LANGUAGE option, then click SPEECH and select the language that speaks.
1. Select the speaking language from the options that will be used by your PC. The default value is English or United States, but when clicking the user will get another option called English (English). Select this language and check the Recognize non-original accent option.
Note: If you change your area, you may not be able to shop at the Store, or use items that you have purchased, such as membership and subscriptions, games, movies, and music. Update: If your settings are correct but you still can’t use Cortana, installing the latest Windows Update might fix the problem.
This article is about how why isn’t cortana available on my windows 10 pc?. This method is indeed rather complicated. If you experience difficulties, please write in the comments column. Hopefully this article can help you.